How we do it.
Our technology, ground game, and partnerships create a formidable course materials operation not replicated anywhere in the industry. This enables us to reinvent a course materials strategy just for you.
Here’s a peek behind the scenes, followed by an introduction to our Equitable Access plan called GO, as well as our Retail plan.
- Single database design
- Native to the cloud
- 100% web based
- Powerful course material fulfillment
- Visually awesome GM management
- Unified ecommerce
- ADA compliant
- Fun to use
- Mobile friendly
- Transparent market efficiency students can trust
- Deep seller network
- Access to more inventory than big-box stores ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Data to help faculty make good adoption decisions
- Simply put, it’s an inventory and data machine focused squarely on textbooks
- Over a million titles available
- Student choice of various formats
- Downloadable (offline content)
- Notes and highlighting
- Flashcards and review mode
- Read aloud and other assistive technologies
- Wikipedia lookup
Physical content & warehouse ops
We embrace digital content, and at the same time see a strong demand by both faculty and students for physical textbooks. Physical books create affordable alternatives, and in our view, they will continue to have a long shelf life. To this end, we own hundreds of thousands of feet of warehouse, and the operational chops to turn the gears. This ensures every student has content in the format they need.
Our warehouse, combined with our technology, becomes the beating heart that brings our plans below to life. We couldn’t think of a good image to use here, so we’re rolling with a little heart. Boom boom.